What are photo book city maps?
These stylish maps are great to showcase visited locations within one city, town or village. They can be used not just for photo books but for tourist maps, book publications and heritage maps too.
Each map contains the following elements:
1. Map Base: you can change the colours at any time but you can't change the zoom or locations after purchase.
3. Titles and Subtitles - editable
4. List of locations - editable
5. Photos - editable
How it works?
1. Select a style
You can change the colours and text styles later too but it gives you a starting point. Also, if you are happy with one of our standard styles, you won't need to change anything in the editor.
2. Fill in the order form correctly. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CHANGE THESE AFTER PURCHASE!
Enter your photo book size/orientation and your locations.
3. You will receive a link to the map editor in about 3-5 working days.
4. You will need to create a FREE Marq account to edit the map. Please watch the tutorials to find your way in the editor.
5. When you are happy with your map, let us know and we'll generate a print ready JPEG file for you that you can insert into your photo book!
Please watch these tutorials before editing your map unless you are used to photo book/design editors.